Welcome to DAR's online services!
What would you like to do?
- Apply for new license Apply for commercial/business fisheries licenses/permits.
- Add new license type to my license Add a license type to your existing Commercial Marine License.
- Renew my license Already have a license and you're ready to renew it.
- Register a bottomfish vessel Register a vessel used to catch any of the seven specific fish types.
- Renew a bottomfish vessel Already have a bottomfish vessel ID registration & ready to renew it.
- Submit a fishing report Need to submit your Fishing Report.
- Submit a Dealer Report Submit your Dealer Purchase Report.
DAR now allows you to apply for a new or to renew your commercial fishing license.
License fees are payable by credit or debit card.
Starting October 1, 2021 the DLNR will implement a $250.00 fee for nonresident commercial marine licenses. The $100.00 fee for Hawaii residents remains the same.
Please note that if a license application is not acceptable for processing the applicant may be refunded the license fee less a service charge in the amount of 3.0 percent of the license fee.
All transactions submitted via Internet are processed as applications and are subject to verification. If the pending transaction is approved, either a card or license document will be mailed to you by the next three business days.
Due to a Supreme Court ruling on September 6, 2017, DLNR has discontinued issuance of Aquarium Permits.
DAR reserves the right to refuse to issue a license to any person who does not provide complete and accurate information.